Saturday, 11 May 2013

Shorter Walks for Busier Days

One of the things I love about living here (and there are loads of things I love) is how little time it takes to walk away from the town and fine space, peace and quiet.
This walk is just a few minutes from my home and does a great job of blowing the cobwebs from my mind.
Taking in wonderful views of Swanage and Durlston Bays, Peveril Point, Ballard Head to Old Harry and on a clear day, all the way to the Isle of Wight.
A good place to just sit and think!







1 comment:

Brenda Grant said...

I can feel your joy and your enthusiasm. Your photos are amazing. Would love to experience this.

The Magic of Houns tout

Of all the walks that crisscross the Isle of Purbeck my favourite is a two mile easy path from Kingston to Houns tout, it is a walk that I n...