Sunday 19 May 2013

Rain, Puddles and Wet Feet

After a beautiful, sunny but lazy day yesterday today's wander was always going to be a wet one.
Still, as I keep waffling on about, walking in the rain is one of life's true pleasures. Unfortunately, it just makes playing with the camera a little difficult.
If I possibly can, I leave the big lens at home (this is a lot more difficult than it sounds) and concentrate on the Isle of Purbeck's smaller residents using a macro lens and flash?
So, find a healthy looking square meter of ground, lie down in the grass and bring on the bugs!




1 comment:

Goosey said...

Nice pictures, I was only thinking today that I haven't seen a Ladybird this year yet. Nice to see they are about somewhere!

Quiet but never silent.

I missed the Sun this morning, not because I was late but because the early wander was done and dusted by the time the clouds cleared. When...