Saturday 6 April 2013

Dartfords, Greens and LIttle Seas

The first blue sky day for ages and I had several places that I wanted to be.
The first was the beach for a landslip survey, I do this once a month providing the weather is good enough and the tides are ok. After a spot of lunch it was off to Studland to see how the Dartford Warblers were getting on. After such a harsh Winter it will be interesting to see how many of these lovely little birds have managed to keep going. I saw a few, but no where near as many as last year.
Plenty of Greenfinches about though, and they are always good for a photo opportunity.
Tonight, I will carry on with my efforts to take a worthy shot of the Barn Owls, something that I have failed to do up to now!





No comments:

Quiet but never silent.

I missed the Sun this morning, not because I was late but because the early wander was done and dusted by the time the clouds cleared. When...