Sunday 18 February 2018

Sunday Evening Already

I haven't managed to pop any pics on here for a while and it's not because I'm ignoring you honest, there just doesn't seem to be enough hours at the moment.
Over the last few months I have framed about thirty photographs for The Grand Hotel (and they are looking superb in the rooms by the way) just about finished getting ready for the show on Thursday night at The Old Stables and am well on the way to framing another forty or so photographs for my exhibition up at Durlston Castle in a couple of weeks.
This doesn't leave a lt of time for wandering with the camera but that should change as the evenings get lighter.
Now I'm not complaining, far from it, it has only been about two years since I left the corporate world and started doing this stuff for a living and it is really good to be busy.
Anyway, since the one bird that I can see and hear while I'm framing is my local Robin, I thought I would try and make amends for my absence by posting one of my favourite pics of one.
Enjoy the last few hours of your Sunday and try to keep your feet dry tomorrow because the weather doesn't really know what to do.


No comments:

Quiet but never silent.

I missed the Sun this morning, not because I was late but because the early wander was done and dusted by the time the clouds cleared. When...