Tuesday 26 April 2016

Tuesday morning - Dolphin O'clock.

Walking the cliffs on a beautiful blue sky morning is always good and at this time of year with the bird count growing and the Sun feeling warmer, it just gets better. On several occasions lately we have been treated to the welcome sight of Dolphins as they pass by and whilst any sighting is wondeful they can be difficult to photograph. This morning I saw a pod of about ten animals swimming west but they were past me before I could even aim the camera and so in all of the shots they were swimming away from me. Great to see though, a real 'feel good' animal.








No comments:

Quiet but never silent.

I missed the Sun this morning, not because I was late but because the early wander was done and dusted by the time the clouds cleared. When...