Thursday 24 January 2013

A Message From Swanage Lifeboat

"We just wanted to let those of you in Swanage and in the surrounding area know that we will be holding a charity car wash again this year. We have a change of venue though, this year we''ll be in King George''s Car Park, Victoria Avenue, Swanage on Sat 26 Jan.

You can get your car washed by the lifeboat crew in return for a donation to the RNLI''s SOS Day Appeal. We''ll be open from 09:30 to 16:00. There''ll also be tea, coffe and bacon sandwiches available while you wait.
Thank you for your support"

Now, I don't know about you, but I will be taking my car down! It hasn't been washed in weeks so it may be better if you beat me to it!

No comments:

Quiet but never silent.

I missed the Sun this morning, not because I was late but because the early wander was done and dusted by the time the clouds cleared. When...