Tuesday 1 January 2013

2013

As this is the first day of, what I hope, will be a very productive year I have decided to post my favourite picture of 2012 and one of my most popular. Swanage Bay often has these sailing ships sheltering over night and catching it on a choppy, misty day was fortunate.
This year I will be conducting a photographic survey of the bay and the neighbouring Durlston Bay, both of which are suffering from erosion and land slips.
Although this will take quite a bit of my spare time I hope it won't impact on what I really want to do and that is to make this blog more interesting. I will still post photographs, of course, but I want to put more effort into writing and making it more informative.
We shall see if I can manage this without confusing myself too much!!
Any way, all the best for 2013 and all that it brings.

No comments:

Quiet but never silent.

I missed the Sun this morning, not because I was late but because the early wander was done and dusted by the time the clouds cleared. When...