Saturday 29 August 2015

It''s been a funny old week

We have had a week of rain, rain and more rain. When the Sun has dared to make an appearance I haven't been able to get out and about much.
So, with that in mind, I thought I would cast back to last weekend when we wandered along Studland beach watch the planes fly over as part of the Bournemouth Air Festival. Most of the action happened quite a way away across the water, but it was good practise to try and focus the big lens on little specs in the sky.
Tommorrow, I will be taking the Purbeck Footprints Mobile Exhibition Centre and Information Hub (this is my name for the new, extra large, gazeebo that I use to show of my photographs) to Bournemouth for the day and hope that the weather behaves.
The Red Arrows





The Vulcan



Chinook

Mig

Typhoon

We were quite far away from the action. Great place to sit though.

No comments:

Quiet but never silent.

I missed the Sun this morning, not because I was late but because the early wander was done and dusted by the time the clouds cleared. When...