Saturday 16 November 2013

A Tale of Two Walks

On a beautiful, blue sky Saturday one walk was never going to be enough and so I broke the day into two.
This morning, bright and early, I set off for the cliffs of Durlston where the clear uninterrupted views really take your breath away. Kestrels and Peregrines hunt along the cliffs while Jackdaws and Ravens compete with the sea birds for mastery of this very special place.
This afternoon I headed off to Middlebere and the heathlands that sit on the northern edge of the Isle of Purbeck. Not a bad way to spend a couple of hours.
Tomorrow I need to do the jobs that I put off today, lets just hope the sun doesn't shine...




No comments:

Quiet but never silent.

I missed the Sun this morning, not because I was late but because the early wander was done and dusted by the time the clouds cleared. When...