Thursday 11 July 2013

Mid Week Wanderings


Last night the Poole Fire & Rescue Camera Club came over to have a wander around 'my patch' for a couple of hours. I have been over to a couple of their meetings to talk about my photographs and the Isle of Purbeck and this was my chance to show off how wonderful this place is.
The weather was superb and there are always wonderful landscape photo opportunities but the wildlife was lacking a little.
We saw the back end of a rapidly disappearing Peregrine, a well camouflaged Roe Deer and several Orchids (including a badly positioned Bee Orchid).
But I think we all had a fine time and I certainly enjoyed seeing them all again.


 Swanage from Durlston 

Pyramid Orchid

Bee Orchid

No comments:

Quiet but never silent.

I missed the Sun this morning, not because I was late but because the early wander was done and dusted by the time the clouds cleared. When...