Tuesday 14 June 2011

Charging About

Charging About by julian sawyer
Charging About, a photo by julian sawyer on Flickr.

I haven't been able to wander much over the last week and the camera has barely been touched. We are in the middle of moving house and so all I seem to be doing is running between our little old house to our new one with box after box of stuff that I'm not sure we need.
Although there is little time to take photographs, we still have to walk the dogs. This means a chance to dust of the camera and, as long as I don't disappear for too long, I can have a play.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

They're beautiful!! Boom & Gary of the Vermilon River, Canada.

Quiet but never silent.

I missed the Sun this morning, not because I was late but because the early wander was done and dusted by the time the clouds cleared. When...