Wednesday 5 January 2011

Minding My Own Business


Minding My Own Business, originally uploaded by julian sawyer.

So there I was, car parked and walking slowly across the road to the hedge where a strangely unconcerned Buzzard was sitting. Although the light had gone I advanced with my camera to my eye, changing the settings as I went, oblivious to everything else around me (I have seen proper wildlife photographers do this on television) and got within about 8 feet..
Then all of a sudden, a second Buzzard came out of no where and dive bombed the first. All thought of being a proper photographer evaporated as I almost dropped the camera!
Not the greatest of shots, but the best I could do at the time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I don't know I think it's one of those shots that's one of a kind.

Quiet but never silent.

I missed the Sun this morning, not because I was late but because the early wander was done and dusted by the time the clouds cleared. When...