Thursday 18 January 2018

Early: Just Before Breakfast

For a while this morning, as a rising Sun shone brightly between a growing cloud bank, the light was just about perfect.
They don't call this the Golden Hour for nothing and along the Purbeck cliffs all seemed to glow.
On a ledge not too far away was a pair of Peregrines that sat for a while checking out the breakfast menu. As I got closer one flew away to follow a flock of Pigeons but the other seemed to tolerate my intrusion and just wait.
I can't think of any other place in the country where you can be treated to such incredible views of this iconic bird.






No comments:

Quiet but never silent.

I missed the Sun this morning, not because I was late but because the early wander was done and dusted by the time the clouds cleared. When...