Wednesday 27 May 2015

Roes, Blues and evening wanders

I have been neglecting my evening walks lately, it seems like I have only just got back to some sort of normality after my exhibition. I am not complaining though, being busy with framing and ordering prints is something that I really enjoy and I am taking it as a good sign.
Most of my walks are early morning these days and I'm not complaining about that either, this is a perfect time of day.
Apart from the ever-present Roe Deer, butterflies are starting to appear in numbers meaning that the macro lens gets the dust blown off of it. I can spend far too much time sat in the meadows snapping away at beasts and bugs.





No comments:

Quiet but never silent.

I missed the Sun this morning, not because I was late but because the early wander was done and dusted by the time the clouds cleared. When...