Sunday 14 July 2013

Last Day At The Office

Durlston Castle
For the past nine days this has been my office but tomorrow it is back to the real world and Andy will take over (he couldn't hide the huge grin on his face when I saw him yesterday).
You may remember that I have been spending a bit of quality time trying to get to know a Robin, well yesterday he took food out of my hand for the first time which was very special.
I have really enjoyed pretending to be a proper wildlife photographer this week and will miss chatting about your bird and animal encounters even more than I'll miss the Robin.
So, a huge thank you everyone that has managed to visit our exhibition and stopped for a chat, but don't forget that it is on for another two weeks and I'll be back up there at the weekend.

Young Robin

Young Kestrel

No comments:

Quiet but never silent.

I missed the Sun this morning, not because I was late but because the early wander was done and dusted by the time the clouds cleared. When...