Saturday, 6 April 2013

Dartfords, Greens and LIttle Seas

The first blue sky day for ages and I had several places that I wanted to be.
The first was the beach for a landslip survey, I do this once a month providing the weather is good enough and the tides are ok. After a spot of lunch it was off to Studland to see how the Dartford Warblers were getting on. After such a harsh Winter it will be interesting to see how many of these lovely little birds have managed to keep going. I saw a few, but no where near as many as last year.
Plenty of Greenfinches about though, and they are always good for a photo opportunity.
Tonight, I will carry on with my efforts to take a worthy shot of the Barn Owls, something that I have failed to do up to now!





No comments:

Sunday Morning: Just Before Breakfast.

It was cold on the cliffs this morning! The sort of cold that catches your breath and makes you wonder if you have enough layers on! Even ...