As the evening start to get shorter I get less time to go for a wander. It was a bit of a rush to get out tonight but it was well worth it. This young Roe Buck was happily taking the tops off of the flowers as the Sun went down and he let me get nice and close.
The Isle of Purbeck is a peninsula on the southern tip of the the county of Dorset in England. The photographs I take, hopefully, help to express how I feel about this magical place and show you things which you may see if you come to visit. I am a full time, professional photographer and have a gallery in Swanage. Please feel free to click on the picture to see it larger or to look at my other photographs. www.purbeckfootprints.co.uk
Wednesday, 14 September 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Quiet but never silent.
I missed the Sun this morning, not because I was late but because the early wander was done and dusted by the time the clouds cleared. When...
-
This morning we headed for the cliffs as the sky was clearer than it had been and it looked as if the day was going to stay that way. On...
-
A Long Tale , originally uploaded by julian sawyer . I spend far too long trying to get shots of the quick little birds that tumble through ...
-
I missed the Sun this morning, not because I was late but because the early wander was done and dusted by the time the clouds cleared. When...

No comments:
Post a Comment