Friday 20 July 2018

A Badger's Evening

I have been watching a Badger sett for a while now but, although it is a busy old place, taking photographs can be a little tricky. These wonderful animals tend not to venture above ground until the Sun has well and truly gone down and the use of a flash can disturb them.
So it takes time, patience and the understanding that sometimes I just can't take a photo because I have used the flash enough for the evening.
That said, last night was superb with three youngsters coming out for a play and watching these animals with or without taking a phot is an amazing privilege.




No comments:

Quiet but never silent.

I missed the Sun this morning, not because I was late but because the early wander was done and dusted by the time the clouds cleared. When...