Sunday 17 June 2012

A Garden Full Of Youngsters


In all of the houses that we have lived in, we have never been lucky enough to have much of a garden. This has now changed and the garden we have now is just about perfect.
This morning we have had Magpies, Jackdaws, Starlings, Robins, Blue Tits, Great Tits, Sparrows, Greenfinches, Goldfinches and Dunnocks all feeding their young and costing me a fortune in bird food!
We moved here about three months ago and have had 25 species of bird here, the latest being a Jay that hopped in and had a look around.
Now, I don't know if this is a normal number of birds or not, by I am really enjoying it!

No comments:

Quiet but never silent.

I missed the Sun this morning, not because I was late but because the early wander was done and dusted by the time the clouds cleared. When...