Wednesday 29 June 2011

Alien vs. Predator

Alien vs. Predator by julian sawyer
Alien vs. Predator, a photo by julian sawyer on Flickr.


Kestrels are not the only raptors doing well this year, the local Peregrines seem to have had a good year too.
This one was making plenty of noise as it flew from perch to perch along the cliffs.
I lost sight of her for a while and so I decided to sit on a rock on the edge of the cliff and wait.
She was sat on her own rock about twenty feet away and I had no idea she was there until she screeched and took off!
She looked a little annoyed that I had invaded her personal space.

No comments:

Quiet but never silent.

I missed the Sun this morning, not because I was late but because the early wander was done and dusted by the time the clouds cleared. When...