Sunday 24 April 2011

News From The Cliff Top


News From The Cliff Top, originally uploaded by julian sawyer.


For the third day in a row Dolphins have been seen and for the last two days, boats and jet skis have been bothering them. One of our more pleasant boat owners went to ask these idiots people to back off and give the Dolphins some room only to be met with a string of verbal abuse!
I can't tell you how I feel about this on a family forum.
Today hopefully, the Coastguard and Lifeboat will be able to give advice about keeping a safe distance and I wouldn't argue with those guys!
Anyway, the best place to see the Dolphins is from the cliff which is where this Kestrel was. A fine place to be.

No comments:

Quiet but never silent.

I missed the Sun this morning, not because I was late but because the early wander was done and dusted by the time the clouds cleared. When...