Monday, 21 March 2011

Face Off


Face Off, originally uploaded by julian sawyer.

Sunday morning's wander was one of the finest I have had for a while. Starting with the Roe Deer, a rather special show of Dolphins and finally a close encounter with this chap.
He was sunbathing on an anthill by the side of the path and looked a lot more comfortable than I was. I really enjoy seeing our Adders and getting close always fun. I got to within about 3 feet of this one and was disappointed that I only had the big lens with me.

3 comments:

Dominic Gendron said...

Kind of scarry! Wonderfull image Julian ;)

Caroline Gill said...

Stunning!

Coastguard Oscar (Deputy Blog) said...

mmm.... perhaps I won't wear flip flops up at Durlston.

Close but not too close.

Everywhere you look Autumn has well and truly taken hold of the Isle of Purbeck and there is no better example of this than our precious h...