Wednesday, 5 January 2011

Minding My Own Business


Minding My Own Business, originally uploaded by julian sawyer.

So there I was, car parked and walking slowly across the road to the hedge where a strangely unconcerned Buzzard was sitting. Although the light had gone I advanced with my camera to my eye, changing the settings as I went, oblivious to everything else around me (I have seen proper wildlife photographers do this on television) and got within about 8 feet..
Then all of a sudden, a second Buzzard came out of no where and dive bombed the first. All thought of being a proper photographer evaporated as I almost dropped the camera!
Not the greatest of shots, but the best I could do at the time.

1 comment:

Gary said...

I don't know I think it's one of those shots that's one of a kind.

Sunday Morning: Just Before Breakfast.

It was cold on the cliffs this morning! The sort of cold that catches your breath and makes you wonder if you have enough layers on! Even ...